Thursday, March 12, 2009

Head reached - Rajdoot GTS

Since, I'm following a Rajdoot GTS deal and know the condition of the bike, I started the collection of parts that are missing in my future bike. The first thing that worried me is the head light dome and speedo.

Lucky I am, got it is so easily. Here is the Rajdoot GTS head light dome the HEAD. (Good sign as heading towards the restoration project)


Though this headlight dome is not parted from a Rajdoot GTS, it is actually from GTS brother Rajdoot 175CC bike's headlight dome. Both the bikes share the same engine and some body components.

6 comments:

  1. hello siva
    can you help me get a bobby??....i need it very badly.
    sangam
    sangam.150988@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i have a bobby 2 sell.al papers clear gd runing condt .09967763333

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir,

    i need Head reached - Rajdoot GTS doom as posted in your website. please let me know the price and availability. please reply me at prashobdd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my bobby missing the Speedo/Tank pada & logos/toolbox logo. if anybody can help me in getting these things that would be a great help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I need 1963 model Rajdoot 1969(Cekop/SHL M11) headlight doom (Round shaped). Please let me know the availability.

    Shanu(7760880880)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear sir mujhe rajdoot GTS lena h plz aapka contact no do & my contact no 9893485464 & 8770340942

    ReplyDelete